Big East News Articles
Russ Smith scored 23 points, Gorgui Dieng had 14 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks as Louisville advances to their second straight final four appearance
- Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:30:00 PM
A win would give Cardinals second straight trip to the Final Four
- Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:20:00 AM
Orange in Final Four for first time since 2003.
- Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:30:00 PM
Golden Eagles-Orange face off for spot in Final Four Saturday at 4:30pm (CBS)
- Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:30:00 AM
Russ Smith matched his career high with 31 points to lead three Cardinals in double figures
- Friday, March 29, 2013 9:40:00 PM
Cardinals and Ducks tip off at 7:15pm ET on CBS
- Friday, March 29, 2013 11:00:00 AM
Orange win sets up All-BIG EAST Regional Final against Marquette Saturday
- Friday, March 29, 2013 12:00:00 AM
Jamil Wilson scored 16 points, Vander Blue and Davante Gardner had 14 apiece, and Marquette advanced to the Elite Eight for the first time since 2003 with a 71-61 win over Miami on Thursday night.
- Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:30:00 PM
Golden Eagles and Orange vie for spots in the NCAA's Elite 8
- Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:00:00 PM
With this agreement and a previously announced deal with ESPN, the Conference continues its association with two of the most prestigious media organizations in sports, a major milestone in a realignment and rebranding that will culminate in the announcement of a new name later this spring.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:00:00 AM
C.J. Fair scored 18 points, James Southerland added 14 and the fourth-seeded Orange survived a second-half drought of more than 12 minutes without a field goal to beat No. 12 seed California 66-60 on Saturday night in the NCAA tournament.
- Sunday, March 24, 2013 12:30:00 AM
Blue scores 29 points to lead Marquette to its third straight Sweet 16 appearance.
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:45:00 PM
Russ Smith had another big night, leading four players in double figures with 27 points, and top-seeded Louisville is into the Midwest Region semifinals.
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:45:00 PM
No. 7-seeded Irish fall to 10th-seeded Cyclones in NCAA Second Round
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:05:00 AM
P.J. Hairston scored 23 points, James Michael McAdoo added 17 and North Carolina unleashed a flurry of 3-pointers to subdue gritty Villanova 78-71
- Friday, March 22, 2013 10:00:00 PM
Sherwood Brown scored 24 points and Bernard Thompson had 23 to lead Florida Gulf Coast to an incredible NCAA tournament debut, a 78-68 win over second-seeded Georgetown on Friday night in the second round of the South Regional.
- Friday, March 22, 2013 9:30:00 PM
Bearcats finish season with 22-12 record
- Friday, March 22, 2013 5:30:00 PM
Brandon Triche scored 20 points, C.J. Fair added 13 and fourth-seeded Syracuse shut down No. 13 seed Montana with its zone defense in a 81-34 victory in the second round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday night.
- Friday, March 22, 2013 12:30:00 AM
Russ Smith scored 23 points and set a Louisville NCAA tournament record with a career-high eight steals, and Peyton Siva had eight assists as the Cardinals demolished North Carolina A&T 79-48 on Thursday night. Louisville finished with a season-high 20 steals as it forced the Aggies into 27 turnovers.
- Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:45:00 PM
Vander Blue's layup with one second left capped Marquette's rally from a nine-point deficit and gave the third-seeded Golden Eagles a 59-58 victory over Davidson Thursday in the NCAA tournament.
- Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:00:00 PM