Big East News Articles
St. John's has won six in a row.
- Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:00:00 PM
The staffs at the BIG EAST and XL Center have worked diligently to make sure that the atmosphere in the city and building can match the excitement on the court.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:00:00 PM
No. 2/2 Notre Dame rallied to beat No. 22/20 Syracuse 79-68 at home.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:00:00 PM
C. Vivian Stringer became the fourth women's college basketball coach to reach 900 wins as Rutgers beat South Florida 68-56 on Tuesday night.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:00:00 PM
USF senior Andrea Smith averaged 26.5 points per game and led the Bulls to two wins against ranked teams last week.
- Monday, February 25, 2013 2:00:00 PM
The panelists will discuss the state of women’s basketball, as well as participate in a question and answer session
- Monday, February 25, 2013 11:00:00 AM
The Bulls topped No. 21/18 Syracuse 68-66.
- Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:00:00 AM
USF had an impressive win Wednesday night as it knocked off No. 12/11 Louisville 73-62.
- Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:30:00 AM
Rutgers-Syracuse will air nationally on the CBS Sports Network at 7 p.m. ET.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:00:00 AM
Huskies take on top-ranked Baylor at the XL Center at 9 p.m. ET
- Monday, February 18, 2013 9:00:00 AM
Diggins averaged 22.0 points, 7.0 assists and 4.0 steals per game in a 2-0 week for Notre Dame.
- Monday, February 18, 2013 8:00:00 AM
No. 10/11 Louisville hosts DePaul to begin the afternoon at 1:30 p.m. ET on ESPNU.
- Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:00:00 AM
There are three league games on tap for Wednesday, including a nationally televised contest as USF hosts St. John’s at 4 p.m. ET on the CBS Sports Network.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:00:00 AM
The Irish have won 18 in a row.
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:00:00 AM
Two days after the historic men’s game between Notre Dame and Louisville, the women’s teams square off on the same court Monday night at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
- Monday, February 11, 2013 11:30:00 AM
Dolson averaged 19.0 ppg and 4.5 rpg in a 2-0 week and shot 75 percent from the floor.
- Monday, February 11, 2013 10:00:00 AM
Rutgers was one of three teams that won at home Saturday.
- Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:00:00 AM
A quick look at news and notes around the league.
- Friday, February 08, 2013 1:30:00 PM
It was the first double-overtime game in league play in more than two years.
- Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:00:00 AM
ND coach Muffet McGraw became the 13th coach in D-I history to reach the 700-victory plateau.
- Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:00:00 AM