Two BIG EAST women’s tennis teams and two men’s teams received bids to the 2011 NCAA Tennis Championships as announced Tuesday.
- Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:30:00 PM
No. 2 seed Syracuse will face No. 3 seed Loyola in the first semifinal on May 5 at approximately 5:30 p.m. ET. The Hoyas will host the tournament and face No. 4 seed Notre Dame at approximately 8:15 p.m. ET.
- Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:00:00 PM
- Irish senior slugger ended her career as the program's all-time leader in home runs -
- Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:00:00 AM
- DePaul, Louisville, Notre Dame and Syracuse take aim at the Women's College World Series -
- Sunday, May 16, 2010 12:00:00 AM
For the third consecutive year, the BIG EAST Conference tied a league record as three women's lacrosse teams were selected to compete in the 16-team, Division I NCAA Championship. Georgetown (13-5), Notre Dame (11-6) and Syracuse (13-6) all earned a berth marking the fourth time overall the BIG EAST has had three teams selected.
- Monday, May 10, 2010 12:00:00 AM
The Notre Dame men’s tennis team opened its NCAA schedule on Saturday with a 4-3 victory over Vanderbilt on the campus of Ohio State University and the Notre Dame women fell 4-2 to Northwestern.
- Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:50:00 PM
The Greyhounds will play either Syracuse or Georgetown on May 5 at 1 p.m. ET.
- Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:00:00 PM