Big East News Articles
Check out what everyone was saying on social media about Louisville's third National Championship
- Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:00:00 AM
Cardinals' Pitino becomes first coach in history to win national titles with two different teams
- Monday, April 08, 2013 11:20:00 PM
Watch the Cardinals take on the Wolverines at 9:23pm on CBS
- Monday, April 08, 2013 1:00:00 PM
Orange finishes the season at 30-10
- Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:01:00 AM
Cardinals to take on Michigan Monday night
- Sunday, April 07, 2013 12:00:00 AM
Syracuse looks to bring home first national championship since 2003
- Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:42:00 AM
Cardinals to play in national semifinal for the second consecutive year
- Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:32:00 AM
The only thing that could stop Kemba Walker and Connecticut's amazing run was the final buzzer.
- Monday, April 04, 2011 11:33:00 PM
Chris Mullin, a three-time BIG EAST Player of the Year at St. John's who helped put the conference on the map in the early-to mid-1980s, highlighted a group of nine individuals elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Monday as part of the NCAA Final Four.
- Monday, April 04, 2011 3:00:00 PM
Connecticut and Butler will meet Monday in the national title game - the eighth-seeded Bulldogs trying to finish the deal after coming oh-so-close last season and the third-seeded Huskies (31-9), led by Kemba Walker, talking about shocking the world with their 11th straight victory after a regular season that foreshadowed none of this.
- Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:12:00 PM
Huskies to face Butler Monday with NCAA title on the line.
- Saturday, April 02, 2011 11:40:00 PM
BIGEAST.org will bring fans an insider's view of the Final Four in Houston
- Friday, April 01, 2011 3:37:00 PM
Paul Tagliabue, the Commissioner of the NFL from 1989 until 2006, will serve as a Special Advisor to the BIG EAST Conference to provide strategic advice on future television arrangements and other priority matters, BIG EAST Commissioner John Marinatto announced.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:00:00 AM
UConn senior center Tina Charles was named the winner of the 2010 Naismith Trophy given to the nation's top women's college player.
- Monday, April 05, 2010 12:00:00 AM
Jon Scheyer scored 23 points Saturday night to lift Duke, the team so many folks love to hate, to a 78-57 victory over West Virginia and set up a meeting against tiny Butler in a classic matchup of big vs. little, with the national title on the line.
- Saturday, April 03, 2010 12:00:00 AM