Big East News Articles
Louisville Jumps Two Spots as Connecticut Holds Ground; Syracuse Slips One
- Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:36:00 PM
Syracuse Moves Up as Connecticut and Louisville Hold Ground; Providence Receives Votes
- Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:17:00 PM
BIG EAST men's soccer has three games scheduled today as Villanova and St. Joseph's kick things off with a 4 pm start. ...
- Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:25:00 AM
Connecticut and Louisville Move Up as Syracuse Slips One; Villanova Receives More Votes
- Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:14:00 PM
Louisville and Syracuse claimed the first BIG EAST field hockey weekly awards for the 2010 campaign.
- Monday, August 30, 2010 5:00:00 PM
PROVIDENCE, RI – Three BIG EAST schools landed in the top 15 of the 2010 Kookaburra/NFHCA Preseason Poll with three others receiving votes ...
- Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:00:00 PM
Connecticut Tops 2010 BIG EAST Field Hockey Preseason Poll. Syracuse Lands Five on All-BIG EAST Preseason Team. ...
- Friday, August 13, 2010 11:16:00 AM
The eighth-ranked Syracuse University field hockey team had its season come to an end this afternoon in the second round of the NCAA Tournament at Class of '52 Stadium on the campus of Princeton University. The fourth-ranked Princeton Tigers outscored Syracuse 5-0 in the second half to defeat Syracuse 7-3 and to advance to the Final Four. The Orange finishes 2009 with an 18-4 record, while the Tigers improved to 16-2.
- Monday, November 16, 2009 12:00:00 AM
Both teams will play Sunday at 2 p.m. in second round.
- Saturday, November 12, 2011 7:00:00 PM
The Orange advance to Sunday’s Championship final against Connecticut.
- Friday, November 04, 2011 5:45:00 PM
Providence (0-1) lost a 3-2 overtime decision to No. 22 Maine in Orono. The Friars bounced back from an early first half ...
- Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:00:00 AM
Two BIG EAST field hockey teams, Syracuse and Connecticut, were selected to participate in the 16-team 2011 NCAA Championship.
- Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:00:00 PM
No. 2 seed Syracuse defeated No. 1 seed Connecticut 3-2 to win the 2011 BIG EAST Field Hockey Championship Sunday at J.S. Coyne Stadium.
- Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:40:00 PM
Louisville to play must-win game vs. Providence for entry to the conference tournament
- Friday, October 26, 2012 3:43:00 PM