Big East News Articles
Huskies in semifinal round for third straight year. Cardinals to play USF Friday evening
- Friday, May 25, 2012 2:00:00 PM
The Cardinals, who won two of three games against the Panthers to close the regular season, held a 4-0 lead after four innings, held off Pittsburgh’s comeback bid in the seventh and broke the game open in the bottom of the eighth
- Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:00:00 PM
Two BIG EAST doubles teams and three singles players wrapped up the 2011 campaign over the long Memorial Day weekend at the NCAA Tennis Championships at Stanford.
- Monday, May 30, 2011 10:00:00 AM
Three of the four BIG EAST singles players in the 2011 NCAA Tennis Championships at Stanford advance to the second round of tournament play, representing three different conference schools.
- Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:00:00 AM
Two BIG EAST women’s tennis teams and two men’s teams lost in the first- and second- rounds of the 2011 NCAA Tennis Championships May 13-15 as the Notre Dame women and the Louisville men earned the conference’s automatic bids, while the Irish men and USF women were at-large selections.
- Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:00:00 AM
Four BIG EAST singles players and two doubles teams, representing three different schools, earned invitations to the NCAA Tennis Championships as announced Wednesday.
- Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:50:00 AM
Championship begins on May 5 at 5:30 p.m. ET at Georgetown’s Multi Sport Field.
- Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:00:00 PM
Two BIG EAST women’s tennis teams and two men’s teams received bids to the 2011 NCAA Tennis Championships as announced Tuesday.
- Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:30:00 PM
- DePaul, Louisville, Notre Dame and Syracuse take aim at the Women's College World Series -
- Sunday, May 16, 2010 12:00:00 AM
Liz Halet becomes first Cardinal to make the prestigious list
- Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:00:00 AM
The final day of the 2010 BIG EAST Outdoor Track & Field Championships wrapped up at rain-soaked Gettler Stadium on the campus of the University of Cincinnati on May 2. The Notre Dame men used seven top-three finishes on the final day, including two individual event titles, to cruise to their third consecutive BIG EAST Outdoor Track & Field title, while the Louisville women relied on their all-American throwing contingent to earn their third straight championship.
- Sunday, May 02, 2010 12:00:00 AM