Big East News Articles
A look at Friday's BIG EAST action.
- Friday, November 12, 2010 9:40:00 AM
USF earns first women’s soccer NCAA Championship berth.
- Monday, November 08, 2010 5:30:00 PM
WVU junior Meghan Lewis scores the gamewinner; named Most Outstanding Offensive Player
- Sunday, November 07, 2010 2:45:00 PM
Making its first appearance in the title game of the BIG EAST Championship, USF (13-4-3) will square off against West Virginia (15-4-1) on Sunday, Nov. 7 for the league’s automatic berth to the 64-team NCAA Championship.
- Saturday, November 06, 2010 3:30:00 PM
Follow all the action of Friday's women's soccer championship semifinals - Connecticut vs. West Virginia and USF vs. Marquette
- Friday, November 05, 2010 11:00:00 AM
The Mountaineers advance to the title game for the first time since 2007.
- Friday, November 05, 2010 8:00:00 PM
Bulls advance to the league's title game for the first time in school history and will face West Virginia on Sunday at Noon.
- Friday, November 05, 2010 10:25:00 PM
Marquette earns numerous major awards following 11-0-0 mark in BIG EAST play.
- Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:30:00 PM
Eighteen BIG EAST women’s soccer players have been named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District teams presented by ESPN.
- Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:00:00 AM
For the first time since the advent of the league’s 10-team format in 2005, the four remaining teams in the 2010 BIG EAST Women’s Soccer Championship reside from one division. All four American Division teams won on Sunday, including UConn’s upset of National Division No. 1 seed Notre Dame.
- Monday, November 01, 2010 10:00:00 AM
An update on the BIG EAST olympic sports.
- Friday, October 29, 2010 7:45:00 PM
The BIG EAST women's soccer championship kicked off Thursday afternoon with a pair of first-round games. Both home teams prevailed as UConn beat Louisville 3-0 and DePaul held off Pittsburgh 1-0.
- Friday, October 29, 2010 8:00:00 AM
A look around the league at action going on today.
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:00:00 AM
The final BIG EAST women’s soccer weekly awards have been announced capping a solid regular season for the league’s 16 teams. In addition to completing a perfect 11-0-0 record in conference play, Marquette garnered two of the final weekly women’s soccer honors. Junior Kerry McBride was named the BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Week, while freshman Maegan Kelly earned BIG EAST Rookie of the Week honors.
- Monday, October 25, 2010 5:00:00 PM
Marquette and team mascot Lil' Nugget won the league's American Division title and a No. 1 seed in the BIG EAST Championship.
- Sunday, October 24, 2010 5:00:00 PM
An update on the Olympic Sports in the BIG EAST.
- Friday, October 22, 2010 3:37:00 PM
A look at this weekend's BIG EAST action.
- Friday, October 22, 2010 11:15:00 AM
West Virginia earns two women's soccer weekly awards.
- Monday, October 18, 2010 4:30:00 PM
This week's show is at USF for week 6 football highlights, USF's alumni tailgate and a profile of Marquette women's soccer.
- Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:00:00 AM
Conference rivalries highlight the weekend schedule with cross country, football, field hockey, men’s soccer, women’s soccer and women’s volleyball all in action.
- Friday, October 15, 2010 10:40:00 AM