Big East News Articles
Both teams will play Sunday at 2 p.m. in second round.
- Saturday, November 12, 2011 7:00:00 PM
Two BIG EAST field hockey teams, Syracuse and Connecticut, were selected to participate in the 16-team 2011 NCAA Championship.
- Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:00:00 PM
No. 2 seed Syracuse defeated No. 1 seed Connecticut 3-2 to win the 2011 BIG EAST Field Hockey Championship Sunday at J.S. Coyne Stadium.
- Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:40:00 PM
The Orange advance to Sunday’s Championship final against Connecticut.
- Friday, November 04, 2011 5:45:00 PM
Connecticut’s Gonzalez joins Syracuse’s Loncarica on First
- Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:30:00 AM
BIG EAST lands 22 on All-Region Teams
- Friday, November 19, 2010 3:30:00 PM
The 2010 season concluded for the remaining two BIG EAST field hockey teams last weekend as Syracuse and Connecticut both fell in the second round of the NCAA Division I Field Hockey Championship.
- Monday, November 15, 2010 3:36:00 PM
Syracuse jumps three spots
- Tuesday, November 09, 2010 2:37:00 PM
The 2010 season continues for two BIG EAST field hockey teams as Syracuse and Connecticut will participate in the 2010 NCAA Championship with opening round play starting Nov. 13.
- Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:10:00 PM
The Orange Captures its fifth tournament title
- Sunday, November 07, 2010 3:32:00 PM
The Orange advance to play for its fifth championship title
- Saturday, November 06, 2010 1:25:00 PM
No. 1 Seed Syracuse looks to defend its BIG EAST regular season title.
- Friday, November 05, 2010 8:40:00 AM
Louisville’s Youman and Connecticut’s Gonzalez Named Players of the Year
- Friday, November 05, 2010 7:30:00 PM
Connecticut and Syracuse Hold fast; Louisville Slips two spots
- Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:17:00 PM
Four BIG EAST field hockey players from three different schools were selected to compete in the 2010 NFHCA Division I Senior Game November 20 at the University of Maryland.
- Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:41:00 PM
The eighth-ranked Syracuse University field hockey team had its season come to an end this afternoon in the second round of the NCAA Tournament at Class of '52 Stadium on the campus of Princeton University. The fourth-ranked Princeton Tigers outscored Syracuse 5-0 in the second half to defeat Syracuse 7-3 and to advance to the Final Four. The Orange finishes 2009 with an 18-4 record, while the Tigers improved to 16-2.
- Monday, November 16, 2009 12:00:00 AM