Big East News Articles
The BIG EAST's 20-win club grew by two members Wednesday as Cincinnati and Connecticut scored victories against top-25 teams. Pittsburgh, meanwhile, increased its lead in the BIG EAST standings to two games with a solid road victory.
- Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:45:00 AM
Former St. John's Guard Tarik Turner breaks down the importance of seniors in the BIG EAST this year
- Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:30:00 AM
All tickets to the BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Championship presented by American Eagle Outfitters have been sold for the sixth consecutive year
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:30:00 PM
Villanova and St. John’s both improve to 8-5 in BIG EAST play with wins on Tuesday.
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:45:00 AM
Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim notches his 850th career win on Monday night.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:50:00 AM
The BIG EAST Conference has named St. John's guard Dwight Hardy and Cincinnati forward Sean Kilpatrick the winners of the league's weekly men's basketball honors for the week-ending Feb. 13.
- Monday, February 14, 2011 11:15:00 AM
Connecticut, Georgetown and St. John’s notch victories on Sunday.
- Monday, February 14, 2011 9:20:00 AM
Pittsburgh, Louisville, Notre Dame, Seton Hall and West Virginia pick-up wins on Saturday.
- Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:00:00 AM
Pittsburgh men's basketball and UConn's Maya Moore are the focus of this week's episodes.
- Friday, February 11, 2011 3:00:00 PM
St. John’s tops Connecticut 89-72 in the lone BIG EAST game on Thursday.
- Friday, February 11, 2011 8:45:00 AM
Some highlights from Thursday’s Men’s Basketball Conference Call.
- Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:45:00 PM
Wednesday night featured a pair of one-point games and one overtime contest as Rutgers, Notre Dame, Georgetown and Marquette came away with victories.
- Thursday, February 10, 2011 9:45:00 AM
Fans and media can now access an archive of each weekly men's basketball coaches' media teleconference exclusively on the Web.
- Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:20:00 PM
A quick look around the league at BIG EAST men's basketball.
- Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:20:00 PM
Cincinnati edges DePaul 71-68 on Tuesday night.
- Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:30:00 AM
Pittsburgh pushes past West Virginia 71-66 in Backyard Brawl on Monday night.
- Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:30:00 AM
The BIG EAST Conference has named Providence guard Marshon Brooks and Connecticut guard Jeremy Lamb the winners of the conference's weekly men's basketball honors for the week-ending Feb. 6.
- Monday, February 07, 2011 11:30:00 AM
Notre Dame stays perfect at home with a 76-69 win over Rutgers.
- Monday, February 07, 2011 8:15:00 AM
Live audio of the game available on BIGEAST.tv
- Monday, February 07, 2011 8:00:00 AM
Villanova, Syracuse, Georgetown, Louisville, Connecticut and Pittsburgh all notch victories remain bunched up atop the conference standings.
- Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:00:00 AM