Big East News Articles
There are 347 schools playing Division I men's basketball. Thirteen are from Ohio. Four of those are among the 16 teams still playing in the NCAA tournament.
- Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:45:00 AM
One plays zone all the time. The other goes man-to-man from start to finish.
- Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:30:00 AM
After a wild four days, only sixteen teams remain in the hunt for an NCAA Championship – and a quarter of them call the BIG EAST Conference home
- Monday, March 19, 2012 2:45:00 PM
Bearcats join Syracuse in Boston for East Regional, making their first Sweet 16 since 2001.
- Monday, March 19, 2012 12:30:00 AM
Walter Offutt scored 21 points, D.J. Cooper had 19 and No. 13 seed Ohio beat South Florida 62-56 on Sunday night to advance to the NCAA tournament’s Midwest Regional semifinals
- Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:30:00 PM
Lorenzo Brown hit three free throws in the final 10.6 seconds and North Carolina State returned to the round of 16 with a 66-63 upset of third-seeded Georgetown in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
- Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:00:00 PM
Russ Smith had 17 points as Louisville held off New Mexico 59-56 Saturday night for its sixth consecutive win to advance to the regional semifinals for the first time since 2009
- Sunday, March 18, 2012 12:05:00 AM
It took a while for Jae Crowder and Marquette to get going. When they finally did, however, Murray State’s hopes of making its first trip to the regional semifinals never stood a chance.
- Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:00:00 PM
Jardine, Southerland key Orange offense as Syracuse heads to Boston to face either Vanderbilt or Wisconsin.
- Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:00:00 PM
USF wins its second straight NCAA tournament game. Bulls to face Ohio in Round of 32 Sunday.
- Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:05:00 AM
Yancy Gates had 15 points and 10 rebounds as Cincinnati withstood a late rally by Texas to win 65-59 on Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament's East Regional
- Friday, March 16, 2012 2:30:00 PM
Clark scores 21 as Hoyas win opening NCAA game for the first time since 2008
- Friday, March 16, 2012 5:45:00 PM
Huskies fall behind Cyclones early and come up short in defense of last year's NCAA title
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:45:00 PM
Syracuse advances to face Kansas State Saturday in the third round.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:00:00 PM
Mountaineers unable to overcome Bulldogs' early run.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:00:00 PM
Jae Crowder finished with 25 points and 16 rebounds, Darius Johnson-Odom had 12 of his 20 points in the second half and Marquette withstood another furious BYU rally for an 88-68 Thursday
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:00:00 PM
Peyton Siva scored 17 points and the fourth-seeded Cardinals beat Davidson 69-62 on Thursday for their first tournament victory since 2009.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:30:00 PM
South Florida introduced the NCAA tournament to the Big East's nastiest defense Wednesday night, putting more than just a chill into a California team that had never seen anything like it.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:20:00 PM
Seton Hall begins NIT play Tuesday, while Pittsburgh plays in the CBI Wednesday.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:15:00 AM
Postgame Quotes - Louisville vs. Cincinnati
- Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:00:00 AM