The BIG EAST Conference has announced repeat opponents for the league’s 15 women’s basketball teams, while also determining the home/away league schedule for the 2012-13 season
- Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:00:00 PM
Louisville posted a 67-55 victory over Michigan State on Saturday in the first round of the NCAA women’s tournament.
- Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:00:00 PM
There were two BIG EAST games on Sunday afternoon and road teams came away with wins in each contest. Louisville won at Georgetown and Syracuse won at Seton Hall.
- Monday, January 23, 2012 6:00:00 AM
Louisville won its conference opener for the fourth consecutive season.
- Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:00:00 AM
Sophomore Shoni Mitchell scored 14 points for the Cardinals.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:01:00 AM
The BIG EAST Conference has announced that the women’s basketball conference schedule format will change from 16 games to 18 games, beginning in the 2012-13 season.
- Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:00:00 PM