Big East News Articles
Jeremy Hazell’s 31 points helps Seton Hall get past St. John’s 84-70 on Thursday night.
- Friday, March 04, 2011 8:50:00 AM
A quick look around BIG EAST men's basketball as the season enters the final weekend of regular-season play.
- Thursday, March 03, 2011 5:00:00 PM
Pittsburgh clinches a share of the BIG EAST regular-season title with a win over USF as The BIG EAST Championship picture becomes more clear.
- Thursday, March 03, 2011 10:45:00 AM
Notre Dame ties BIG EAST record with 20 made 3-pointers in a 93-72 win over Villanova.
- Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:50:00 AM
Louisville beats Pittsburgh in overtime while Connecticut, Marquette and West Virginia all earn wins to move to 9-7.
- Monday, February 28, 2011 9:30:00 AM
The BIG EAST Conference has named Providence guard Marshon Brooks and DePaul guard Brandon Young the winners of the conference's weekly men's basketball honors for the week-ending Feb. 27.
- Monday, February 28, 2011 1:08:00 PM
Georgetown junior Rand Ravnaas named Player of the Week; Seton Hall senior Joe DiRocco claims back-to-back Pitcher of the Week honors.
- Monday, February 28, 2011 2:30:00 PM
St. John’s, USF and Syracuse grab wins on the road while Notre Dame remains perfect at home after action on Saturday.
- Sunday, February 27, 2011 9:15:00 AM
Marquette nips Connecticut in overtime, Pittsburgh finishes a sweep of West Virginia.
- Friday, February 25, 2011 10:50:00 AM
Some highlights from Thursday’s Men’s Basketball Conference Call.
- Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:45:00 PM
A quick look around the league at BIG EAST men's basketball.
- Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:45:00 PM
Providence’s Marshon Brooks breaks the BIG EAST single game scoring record with 52 points, but the Friars fall to Notre Dame. Cincinnati beats Georgetown on the road, and St. John’s gets past DePaul on Wednesday night.
- Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:00:00 AM
Louisville hits 11, 3-pointers to get past Rutgers 55-37 on Tuesday night.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:15:00 AM
Syracuse goes on the road to take down Villanova 69-64 on Big Monday.
- Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:20:00 AM
The BIG EAST Conference has named St. John's guard Dwight Hardy and DePaul forward Cleveland Melvin the winners of the conference's weekly men's basketball honors for the week-ending Feb. 20.
- Monday, February 21, 2011 1:30:00 PM
St. John's stuns Pittsburgh at Madison Square Garden; three BIG EAST games decided in overtime on busy Saturday.
- Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:30:00 AM
Louisville beats Connecticut to become the eighth 20-win team in the BIG EAST.
- Saturday, February 19, 2011 1:00:00 PM
DePaul snapped a 25-game BIG EAST losing streak with a 79-76 win over Providence on Thursday.
- Friday, February 18, 2011 8:50:00 AM
A quick look around the league at BIG EAST men's basketball action.
- Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:10:00 PM
The BIG EAST's 20-win club grew by two members Wednesday as Cincinnati and Connecticut scored victories against top-25 teams. Pittsburgh, meanwhile, increased its lead in the BIG EAST standings to two games with a solid road victory.
- Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:45:00 AM