Here are the scenarios for each of the remaining eligible teams to gain a share of the BIG EAST title and/or BCS berth.
• Has clinched a share of the BIG EAST title.
• Clinches BCS bid with a Cincinnati loss to Connecticut Saturday.
• Clinches outright title with losses by Cincinnati (to Connecticut) and West Virginia (to USF).
• Clinches tie for BIG EAST title with win against Connecticut Saturday.
• Clinches BCS bid with a win against Connecticut and a West Virginia loss to USF.
• Clinches tie for BIG EAST title with win at USF Thursday.
• Clinches BCS bid with a win at USF, a Cincinnati win against Connecticut and being ranked higher than Cincinnati and Louisville in the final BCS standings.